This event has passed.
High School Teen Time with UM-NSU CARD
June 13, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us for our Teen Time social opportunity group online using ZOOM!
Teen Time is a social opportunity group for middle school students. Teen Time is designed for individuals with autism spectrum disorder who are able to communicate independently and participate in a group setting online. Must be registered with UM-NSU CARD and have access to an electronic device (Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, desktop, or laptop).
- January 31st – Welcome Back
- February 28th – Trivia Night
- March 14th – Image Sharing Experience
- April 25th – Identity Journey Workshop
- May 23rd – Familiar Pairs Activity
- June 13th – Summer Activity
Must register on Eventbrite for group with preferred time to receive Zoom link.
If you have any questions contact Jacquelyn Moultrie-Sequeira at email@example.com